Our Ultimate Offer For 2017
A very warm welcome to you all and thank you for coming back to our weekly blog. We trust that you’re all safe and haven’t been affected too badly by the weather. We know that some areas of the globe have been badly hit with storms and floods. We hope you and yours are all safe.
We thought this month was going to be quieter for weddings in Gibraltar but, in fact, we’re still going strong. Yesterday alone, we had three weddings.
Our photographer, Venerina, would like to send out a personal apology to the few people awaiting their free wedding video. We all had an exceptionally busy October and she, especially, is playing catch up with the videos because of all the wedding photographs that needed editing for all the different couples. She is asking us to ask you to be patient and reassure you that they’ll be ready by the end of next week.
On another note, we’re not sure if you’ve already checked it out but we’re still offering an absolutely amazing wedding package. It’s our ultimate offer for 2017 but you’ll need to hurry because the offer won’t last long.
Just in case you didn’t see it in one of our earlier blog posts, this exclusive package consists of:
• Liaising directly with you and the Registrar at all times in order to provisionally book your preferred wedding date and time.
• Assistance with all your legal documentation and paperwork.
• Handling of ALL fees on your behalf (there are no other fees to be paid). These fees include:
• The special wedding licence fee.
• All ceremony and registration fees.
• Commissioner for oaths and or notary public fees.
• 2 original marriage certificates.
• Bridal bouquet (13 rose’s foliage and organza ribbon) along with its matching button hole. You will of course choose the colour(s) of your choice.
• Professional Wedding Photographer (up to 50 beautifully edited photographs taken immediately before, during and immediately after the ceremony at the Registry Office).
• Video of your ceremony.
• We will also act as witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
• Hair & Makeup all in the comfort of your hotel room.
• 1 double room for 2 nights at either The O’Callaghan Eliott Hotel or The Caleta Hotel (with breakfast included).
• Pickup to and from hotel via our chauffeur on a Mercedes-Benz C-Class
You get all this for an incredible total package price of JUST £955.00
You’d be crazy not to take us up on our offer. Call us now for more information and bookings. Recommend us to your friends and help us to spread the word.
We’re here for you!!!