A very good morning to you all from a little cloudy Gibraltar today. Welcome back to our blog. How has your week been?
Ours has been another great week with new and amazing couples coming from all walks of life. This week, our photographer and hair and makeup artist, Venerina, wants to give a shout out to the lovely Linda and Chris who came all the way from Boston to get married on our beautiful rock. Apparently, she had such a wonderful time with them, she stuck around with them for a drink after hours. She wanted us to point out, it was a non alcoholic drink! lol
Although the wedding season is beginning to wind down a little bit, we are still very busy until the end of October. Let us point out, though, that should you wish to get married in November or December, the temperature doesn’t go down that much. It gets a little chillier at night but the sun, generally, shines during the day and the temperature is very pleasant. It never (usually) gets as cold as other northern European destinations.
The biggest news we have this week is the announcement of our new wedding package for 2017 and 2018 but hurry … this offer won’t last forever. We’re only running this campaign until the 31st December 2016. So, you’ll need to book quickly as who knows when we’ll offer such a crazy bargain again.
In case you haven’t seen our offer on Facebook, let us tell you all about it.
We’ve called it our “ALL INCLUSIVE” package and it includes:
• Liaising directly with you and the Registrar at all times in order to provisionally book your preferred wedding date and time.
• Assistance with all your legal documentation and paperwork.
• Handling of ALL fees on your behalf (there are no other fees to be paid). These fees include:
• The special wedding licence fee.
• All ceremony and registration fees.
• Commissioner for oaths and or notary public fees.
• 2 original marriage certificates.
• Bridal bouquet (13 rose’s foliage and organza ribbon) along with its matching button hole. You will of course choose the colour(s) of your choice.
• Professional Wedding Photographer (up to 50 beautifully edited photographs taken before, during and immediately after the ceremony at the Registry Office)
• Video of your ceremony.
• We will also act as witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
• Hair & Makeup all in the comfort of your hotel room.
• 1 double room for 2 nights at either The O’Callaghan Eliott Hotel or The Caleta Hotel (with breakfast included).
• Pickup to and from hotel via our chauffeur on a Mercedes-Benz C-Class
You get all this for an incredible total package price of JUST £890.00.
You’d be crazy not to take us up on our offer. Call us now for more information and bookings.
We’re here for you!!!